Remember when you had only two technology choices in contact lenses? “Soft” lenses were the most comfortable but sometimes provided less-than-optimal vision, especially if you have astigmatism. “Hard” (rigid gas permeable) lenses were best for sharp, clear vision, but were often irritating and uncomfortable.
Now, new breakthrough technology offers the preferred choice – hybrid contact lenses – that make having to choose between vision and comfort a thing of the past.
Duette™ is the ideal choice if you want both clear vision and comfortable lenses. Duette™ combines two types of contact lens materials - a rigid gas permeable center and a soft skirt - into one unique “hybrid” lens. The rigid center corrects farsightedness, nearsightedness and astigmatism and delivers clear, high definition vision…even at night. The soft skirt provides the all-day comfort of a soft lens.
Who is a good candidate for Duette™ Hybrid Contact Lenses?
Anyone looking for amazing vision correction:
- People who have astigmatism
- People who are near or farsighted
- Soft/Soft toric lens wearers looking for the best possible vision and comfort both day and night that is free from blur
- RGP wearers looking for better comfort
- Those with active lifestyles, playing sports, or who need sharp, consistent HD vision
- First time contact lens wearers, or those who tried contacts in the past but were dissatisfied
Now is the time to experience the New Way to See. Call today to make an appointment to see if Duette is right for you!
Why Choose CVC?
- 24 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- 2 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
- LARGE CONTACT LENS SELECTION
- WE TRULY CARE